SEGARA ANAK LAKE AND HOT SPRING 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS
This Rinjani trek package start from Senaru Village and ending back to Senaru village, camp at Senaru crater rim, 2641 meters above sea level. The trip featuring forestry trek trail, open grasslad savanna views, Segara Anak Lake and Gunung Baru views from crater rim and hot spring.
Applicable for advanced trekker and non trekker/beginner, must able to walk long day and fit. A person who has mountain sickness not recommended to do this trek.
DAY 1 : Senggigi >Senaru Village > Senaru Crater Rim, Overnight in tent
Pick up at 06.00 in your and transfer to start point at Senaru village 2 hours drive.
Registration at the Rinjani Trek Center ( RTC ) 601M and start the trek through sheltered thick tropical forest to Pos 1 (750M) 1,5 hours, takes some rest here and continue to Pos 2 Montong Satas (1500M) 2 hours, take rest and lunch. After lunch continue to Pos 3 Mondokan Lokak (2000M) 2 hours. From Pos 3 continue treks up for another 2 hours to camp site at Senaru Crater Rim (2641M). Reach the crater rim around 5 pm, enjoy the spectacular views of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mt. Rinjani and sun set views over Gili isles and Bali. overnight in the camp
DAY 2 : Senaru Crater Rim > Segara Anak Lake > Senaru Crater Rim, Overnight in tent
Enjoy the sunrise and morning view of the crater than go to Segara Anak Lake (2000M). its trek down through the crater, some points of the trek trail are very steep, you will get fully assistance by your guide. Reach Segara anak Lake crater after 3 hours, enjoy the beautiful scenery around and go to the hot springs at near by for a relaxing natural hot spa.
After exploring the lake and hot spring trek up back to crater rim campsite through same route when way down. Takes about 3 - 4 hours to reach the campsite.
Dinner and rest in the tent
Day 03: Senaru Crater Rim > Senaru Village > Senggigi/Airport, program end
After breakfast, break the tent and descend through long trail to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung. Rest stops are taken along the way. Lunch served en route.
After seven hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the road head in Senaru, where the car is waiting to transfer you to the airport or Senggigi. End of program
- Pick up & transfer service on arrival
- Transfer to start trekking point
- Transfer back from trek end point to Airport or Mataram area
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Mountain Guide
- Porters from local people to carry logistic and trek equipments (Not include to carry your personal belongings)
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Trekking Certificate
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver