SENARU CRATER RIM TREK 2DAYS 1 NIGHT
This Senaru Crater Rim trek is the easiest trekking trip on Mount Rinjani National Park, start from Senaru Village trekup until Senaru crater rim, 2641 meters above sea level ending back to Senaru Village. This trek doable by kid from 7 years to older of 60 years, not recommended for mountain sickness.
The trip featuring forestry trek trail, open grasslad savanna views, Segara Anak Lake and Gunung Baru views from crater rim.
This trek available base on request, for individual or group.
DAY 1 : Senggigi –>Senaru Village (601M) –> Senaru Crater Rim (2641M), overnight in tent Pick up at 06.00 in your and transfer to start point at Senaru village 2 hours drive.
Registration at the Rinjani Trek Center ( RTC ) 601M and start the trek through sheltered thick tropical forest to Pos 1 (750M) 1,5 hours, takes some rest here and continue to Pos 2 Montong Satas (1500M) 2 hours, take rest and lunch. After lunch continue to Pos 3 Mondokan Lokak (2000M) 2 hours. From Pos 3 continue treks up for another 2 hours to camp site at Senaru Crater Rim (2641M). Reach the crater rim around 5 pm, enjoy the spectacular views of Segara Anak Lake, Baby Volcano, Summit of Mt. Rinjani and sun set views over Gili isles and Bali. overnight in the camp
Day 02: Senaru Crater Rim –> Senaru Village –> Senggigi/Airport, program end
Enjoy the sun rising over summit of Mt. Rinjani and explorer around the crater rim.
After breakfast, break the tent and descend through long trail to Senaru village (601 m), along the trek trails sheltered by thick tropical forests with rich of flora, bird life and a variety of butterflies. You might see orchid and, if lucky, the rare black ebony leaf monkey, known locally as lutung. Rest stops are taken along the way. Lunch served en route.
After seven hours walk from the rim, the trek ends at Rinjani Trek Center at the road head in Senaru, where the car is waiting to transfer you to the airport or Senggigi. End of program
- Pick up & transfer service on arrival
- Transfer to start trekking point
- Transfer back from trek end point to Airport or Mataram area
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Mountain Guide
- Porters from local people to carry logistic and trek equipments (Not include to carry your personal belongings)
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Trekking Certificate
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver
PT. BPW PRAYA TRAVEL
Jln,Srigangga,Kel - Tiwu Galih,Kec - Praya Central Lombok - Praya 83511
West Nusa Tenggara, Indonesia
Telp. +62 ( 0 ) 370 653 595 | Fax: 0370 653 595 | WA/SMS: 0877 - 6580 -6161
Copyright © 2005 - 2015 www.prayatravel.com - All Right Reserved