RINJANI SUMMIT TREK 2 DAYS 1 NIGHT
This is the most challenging trek Mt. Rinjani National Park. This trek applicable for experienced trekkers or person who have very good level of fitness, age 11 - 50 years old.
Trek route start from Sembalun Lawang and ending back at Sembalun Lawang Village
This trek available base on request, for individual or group. People who has mountain sickness not recommended to do this trip.
Day 01: SENGGIGI > SEMBALUN VILLAGE > SEMBALUN CRATER RIM, overnight in tent
Pick up at 5.30am in your hotel and transfer to trek point at Sembalun Lawang Village, 3 hours drive. Registration at Rinjani Information Centre (RIC) in Sembalun Lawang, at 08.30am start the trek with gentle ascent walking through open grassland to Pos 1 Pemantauan (1,300m) about 1,5 hours, take some rest than onto Pos 2 Tengengean (1,500 m) about 1 hour. Take some break than continue walk up another 1,5 hours to Pos 3 Pada Balong (1,800 m), break for Lunch.
After lunch continue the trek up to Sembalun Crater Rim (2,639m), the trek trail harder and take about 3,5 hours to reach the camp site at Plawangan II, Sembalun crater rim (2,639 m). some of the points are very steep, about 40 - 60 degrees elevation.
Reach the camp site around 5pm, set up the tent and enjoy the views of the crater rim.
Dinner served at the camp site, rest and preparing your self to early wake up for the trek to the Summit on the following day.
DAY 2 : SEMBALUN CRATER RIM > RINJANI SUMMIT > SEMBALUN LAWANG VILLAGE
Wake up early morning to start the trek at 03:00 AM for the summit (3,726 m), its walk on volcanic screen. The trek trail very hard, lost sands and steep in cold temperature (5 - (-3) degrees) and some time got strong wind. Once there, enjoy proud feelings of satisfaction and the amazing sunrise views across the Wallace Line to Bali, Mt. Agung and Sumbawa. After enjouy the views go down back to the campsite through same route. Rest and breakfast
After breakfast leave Sembalun Crater rim descent to Sembalun Village through open grassland, sunny and hot during day time.Lunch serve en route
Take around 5 - 6 hours walk to finish the last trek in Sembalun Lawang Village, there the car is waiting to transfer you back to Airport or Senggigi. End of program.
- Pick up & transfer service on arrival
- Transfer to start trekking point
- Transfer back from trek end point to Airport or Mataram area
- Entrance fee to Rinjani National Park
- Mountain Guide
- Porters from local people to carry logistic and trek equipments (Not include to carry your personal belongings)
- Full board meals; breakfast, lunch, dinner, coffee or tea, hot chocolate, snacks, fresh fruits
- Camping equipment; tent, mattress, sleeping bags, cooking gears, first aid kit.
- Drinking water from safety bottled water (1 person get 2 bottle 1,5 liters a day)
- Trekking Certificate
- Accommodation before and after the trek
- Personal expenses, tip to guide, porter and driver